People Come First
Allied Contract Solutions Ltd (ACS) is a construction company with a difference. A Social Enterprise, that provides an All Trades refurbishment service, including Painting and Decorating, Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering and Electrical works. Our projects are spread across the West of Scotland.
Our aim is to provide workplace training and learning opportunities for our beneficiaries, which leads to sustainable employment. Whilst also delivering real value for our customer base.
ACS offers a reliable housing refurbishment and maintenance services, which offers a valued void categorisation solution. We understand the need to refurbish void properties in a quick and cost efficient manner. Our effective service ensures that empty properties are made habitable as quickly as possible.
ACS is a modern efficient socially responsible construction organisation, that has the right culture and structure to meet the needs of customers and our beneficiaries.
We believe ACS is a great delivery partner for housing providers and private sector contractors. This can be demonstrated through our quality standards, customer satisfaction and community benefit outcomes.
We believe in life without barriers.
If everyone expects more they can achieve more and we can transform lives together. It is this power of ‘more’ that will let people realise what is possible – change perceptions, raise aspirations and create inclusive, vibrant communities.
Allied Contract Solutions Key Corporate Objectives are:
1. Enhance client experience, while creating local employment and better neighbourhoods.
2. Stimulate pride in the community.
3. Establish Allied Contract Solutions as a socially responsible brand.
4. Create an environment for long-lasting business success and growth.
5. Putting our Social mission at the heart of our business plans.
Allied Contract Solutions, prides itself on putting customers and our clients at the heart of what we do, making them part of the journey in providing better services in the community.
Allied Contract Solutions will cover Renfrewshire, Inverclyde from the very rural west, to the hustle and bustle of Glasgow City centre and in due time it would be hoped that we could expand throughout the central belt and across as far as Edinburgh.
Allied Contract Solutions’ skilled trade’s staff and trainees will be from the same communities as our customers. They’ll provide a key frontline service for customers including repairing and maintaining their homes, working on void properties to make them ready as homes for new customers, adapting properties to suit customers changing needs.
ACS recognises the need to build for future business and to focus on delivering a quality service for our customers while delivering our social mission. We work in collaboration with other third sector organisations and private sector businesses. We will always look at opportunities to offer services to other third sector businesses.
Our social & economic value
It is important for any organisation to ensure it receives value for money when commissioning works and this is especially important in the current economic climate where budgets have been reduced. For a social enterprise like Allied Contract Solutions having the ability to provide both value for money and social value for commissioners will be important to our continued success.
It is therefore important that we demonstrate our overall values:
- Alignment with Local Outcome Agreements and Community Planning Objectives.
- Customer requirements – including compliance with Procurement Reform and delivery of their Community Benefits Policy.
- Providing local employment and training opportunities for disadvantaged people in our communities.
- Investing our surpluses back into the business and for good causes
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Be competitive, offer value for money and be financially responsible and sustainable.
Enhance client experience, while creating local employment and better neighbourhoods.
Stimulate pride in the community.
Establish Allied Contract Solutions as a socially responsible brand.
Create an environment for long-lasting business success and growth.
Putting our Social mission at the heart of our business plans.
The project will provide training and work experience for people wishing to enter the construction industry but experience barriers. We will be working with a range of people, stakeholders and partners. We concentrate on two main workstreams to create employment for the aforementioned beneficiary groups:
i) Undertake a Void Property repairs and maintenance service with RSL’s. Through which we are able to provide work opportunities for local unemployed tenants, including refugees and people who have experienced homelessness.
ii) Working as a supply chain partner with large construction and housing refurbishment contractors. We provide a pathway for our participants to secure sustainable long term employment, including Modern Apprenticeships.
The vision for ACS is to deliver a construction service which is competitive and offers value to our customer/partners and able to:
• Improve health & wellbeing of our clients.
• Support employability and job creation.
• Provide a supportive environment for learners and young people.
• Provide Construction Skills.
• Improve Third Sector Enterprise and Collaborations.
• Support Community Development.